can someone help me out?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help me out?...

ok this is my prob...after i let my car sit for a long time it takes me a really long time to start......then when i do get it started it kinda bogs and then it will finally go to it's idle.....if i was to give it gas it will drop in idle and the motor will sound like it wants to die.....but after it warms up i can give it gas and it will rev up fine.....when driving it normal everything seems good but if i was to punch it my car will sputter really bad and it will feel like it's not going anywhere ....i've messed with my timing and it wasn't even in the marks when i first checked it....but now it's in the marks...i have done my timing belt and i was thinking maybe it can be off timing.....anybody think what it can be?

help

hey my car was doing the same this i unplugged the chts wile it was running and everythig cleared up u might want to try that if every thing clears up replace the sensor and the sub harness

Comment

That and, or, a bunch of injector cleaner, took three bottles and a can of sea foam but fixed that same problem in my buddies maxima.

Comment

thanks everone..but i got it fixed today...the timing on the motor was off by a notch so i set everything and runs good now...still take me awile to start but i need to replace my chts....

Comment

JoshVG30ET wrote: thanks everone..but i got it fixed today...the timing on the motor was off by a notch so i set everything and runs good now...still take me awile to start but i need to replace my chts....
          After you replace the chts, check your timing again.
          Chuck Stong
          300+ Parts and Performance owner
          http://www.300-plus.com
          2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

Working...
          X