Digital Dash -> Power Supply Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Dash -> Power Supply Wiring Diagram

Anyone have the wiring diagram for the digital dash power supply? Here's a pic:

The previous owner had the digital dash go out on him so he tried doing the solder the wires to the pin connector fix. Well, he never finished it so I now have a cut wire harness without the original connector or an idea of where these wires go!! If someone has a diagram of where these wires go or at least, a picture of their power supply harness, that'd be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Coupes > Fastbacks

Money pits:
    '71 Oldsmobile Cutlass
    '92 Fastback
    '91 Onevia

I actually don't know here. But I would guess the best reference is going to be the FSM. If you don't already have one, download it from carfiche.
    http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

there's 3 different power units.... each with different harness/plugs, make sure you're sure which

Comment

Yea, I checked the FSM, no luck.

The power unit I'm talking about is the power supply for the digital dash, the one that's pictured. Last time I checked there's only one.

Anyone got high-res pics of the digital dash or close-ups of the connectors? Anything so I can figured out these god damn pin outs.

I checked over at 300zxclub.com and no luck either. I had to file through dozens of pages of dumb n00bs asking the god damn same question over and over again. "How do I fix my digital dash? How do I fix my digital dash? How do I fix my digital dash? How do I fix my digital dash?" AHHH, I'm going to kill someone! And everyone spoon fed the answers to them . . . no recommendations of searching. Sorry about the rant, I had a bad weekend!

Coupes > Fastbacks

Money pits:
        '71 Oldsmobile Cutlass
        '92 Fastback
        '91 Onevia

Comment

ok you misunderstood, I meant 3 types of digidash psu.... I know I've sold em to wildbill the guy who repairs them and re-sells them

check on ebay for the one you need, contact him directly if you need to figure out what you need, and lastly to find out if he has the one you need

Comment

Working...
          X