Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ic problem,tps problem,aiv problem,idle problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ic problem,tps problem,aiv problem,idle problem?

Well i've had my ic in for about 3 weeks now and it ran fine but would die whenever i took my foot off the gas,but i figured it was just because i had like no gas in it,so i put about 2 gallons in today and she started up fine and drove fine,but it still dies unless i keep my foot on the gas.

Now heres why i think it could be somethin with the aiv,i have a rubber hose goin from the aiv directly to the big vacuum line that runs behind the plenum,you know the one that gos into the stock intake pipe and the other side gos from the intake pipe to the aiv,i was thinkin to just plug both of those lines up but i dont have a bolt to do it right now.

So thats the aiv now it could be the tps because that plug has no clip on it and most likely isn't gettin a good connection.Now about the ic, i really don't see why this could be the problem because all the couplers are tight as hell,i went back and checked every clamp,the only problem i can think of with the ic is maybe the core is to big for the t3,i don't know what do you guys think?
    87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

Your core is not too big to keep your engine from idling. You have unmetered air getting into the engine that you need to track down and fix.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

which means?

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: which means?
        it means that there is a leak in your piping somewhere.
        Funny stories!

Comment

Or in your aiv aor whatever you think that problem may be. I would inspect that a little further.

Comment

thanks whiteboy hahaha

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: thanks whiteboy hahaha
              whiteboy?

Comment

ya i was talkin to satan,your not offended are you?i always fuck around with satan haha

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: ya i was talkin to satan,your not offended are you?i always fuck around with satan haha
                  i know you are joking around with him, and no im not offended, but it seems to me like you are (in a joking manner) busting balls because he is white? is that the case?

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: ya i was talkin to satan,your not offended are you?i always fuck around with satan haha
                    Dancing with the devil I see. :twisted:

Comment

hahaha i forget you guys aren't from cali,alot of my closest friends are white and we will be chillin and shit and ill just be like whats up whiteboy and they respond to it in a laughing matter,i dont know thats just somethin that we all got used to and its not just me hahahah if you guys came here you would hear someone say that to a white dude,its become a friendly thing to say

Comment

I really hate to nag about grammar and punctuation, but your posts have me wanting to murder some small kittens, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And also, please refrain from using any ethnic slurs.
                        It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo...

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: hahaha i forget you guys aren't from cali,alot of my closest friends are white and we will be chillin and shit and ill just be like whats up whiteboy and they respond to it in a laughing matter,i dont know thats just somethin that we all got used to and its not just me hahahah if you guys came here you would hear someone say that to a white dude,its become a friendly thing to say
                          ok, gotcha.. so what are you then, a "black boy" or a "mexican boy" funny how it only sounds racist when you mention a minority.. double standards make me laugh

Comment

im both

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: im both
                              Glad we got that cleared up...not that it matters, but you really should pay more attention to the spelling and basic grammar in your posts. No one expects things to be perfect but some basic adherence to form and function is a good thing. A disclaimer in you sig doesn't really help, if anything it just draws attention to the matter.

Food for thought....
                              Just stand back and throw money.
                              Performance costs money.
                              Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

Working...
                              X