Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zed-031
    replied
    Changed the plugs over today and noticed No5 plug was abit oily. The new plugs seemed to have cleared up the problem though.

Leave a comment:

• craZed
    replied
    Black, white, or blue?
    Those are your options.
    Black=fuel
    white=coolant
    blue=oil

Leave a comment:

• MrwassmanNA2T
    replied
    I am confused

Leave a comment:

• zed-031
    replied
    I've been told it could be my vacum modulator on the auto box. The box is on it's way out and getting a rebuild soon. He seemed to think that it could have trans fluid getting sucked back into it at WOT

Leave a comment:

• MrwassmanNA2T
    replied
    man white does seem to equal water.....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jason84NA2T
    replied
    General rule of thumb is that if it happens under acceleration then it's usually not the turbocharger. When the turbine is spinning quickly it's much harder for oil to leak from the seals into the intake or exhaust sides.

If it's white smoke, are you checking your coolant level regularly? It could be a head gasket or leak on the lower intake gaskets.

I don't know what would make it a brownish color... seems odd.

Leave a comment:

• G-E
    replied
    this needs to be moved to the newbie or repairs section

Leave a comment:

• zed-031
    started a topic Blowing a white/brownish smoke under WOT

Blowing a white/brownish smoke under WOT

Under WOT I'm seeing a whiteish/brownish smoke in the mirror. Doesn't happen under normal accelaration. I've been told the seals are on the way out on the turbo, could this have something to do with it?

It's not a massive amount but noticeable. Or could I have other engine related problems. I'm yet to do a comp test and she's due for new plugs. Dist cap and rotor are getting changed this weekend.

Matt
Working...
X