Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel pump o ring question.

I have edited this post:

New: I am replacing my fuel pump with a Walbro unit and would like to know where to get a new gasket or O-RING for the fuel pump. This is the part that seals the pump to the tank. If anyone knows where to get one, please let me know. I called Universal City Nissan and they told me that this part is No Longer Available (NLA). If any one has the dimensions of this gasket or O-Ring, please let me know what they are so I may find a replacement.

Thanks,

Original: Universal city Nissan said the gasket - oil ring is NLA. Is that so? Who else sells them?
    Last edited by LA z; 07-07-2017, 02:20 PM.

This is the correct size for the filler neck. I can't remember what size the fuel pump is. Just use a micrometer to measure it's diameter. Here's a good seller for them. All 3 o rings are 4mm thick. (Sender, fuel pump, & filler)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/201774505743
    Originally posted by Racinjitter
    :lol: Those of us who say A/C FTW all have a g/f or wife. ac+women=more quiet=possibility of sex. -
    ac+women=SUPER BITCHING=no sex.

Comment

The Fuel pump o-ring is 108mm x 4mm. The nissan part number is 17344-01P00
      https://anciranissanparts.com/nissan...ointvehid=7231
      :lol: Those of us who say A/C FTW all have a g/f or wife. ac+women=more quiet=possibility of sex. -

Comment

• NewJerseyZ
        NewJerseyZ commented
        Editing a comment
        That 108mm number ... is that ID or OD ???

Z31 Filler neck o-ring is 66mm x 4mm nissan part number 17346-01P00. Fuel pump o-ring is 108mm x 4mm nissan part number 17344-01P00. Sending unit o-ring is 90mm x 4mm nissan part number17343-01P00. I posted this just to help someone that's looking for these in the future.

Comment

Thank you guys. Much appreciated

Comment

NewJerseyZ It's 108 OD

Comment

• NewJerseyZ
            NewJerseyZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you.

Is 60mm for the neck filler the OD ?

Comment

Working...
          X