Engine Coolant Hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Coolant Hose

Does anyone know the Nissan part name for the small hose next to the idler pulley bracket and in front of the t-belt cover, i.e. HOSE-RADIATOR, UPPER, HOSE-RADIATOR UPPER, REAR etc.? I couldn't locate it in the wholesale parts catalog and it isn't shown on any engine outer or radiator component diagram I could find.

Turbo_3000.jpg

the one going to the overflow tank. this one is hard to find. i couldn't find one for mine. but these are the only two references I was able to find (nissanpartsdeal)

Bon
    Attached Files

Comment

It's not the coolant bypass hose. It's the short hose below it coming from the engine block to the metal piece that connects to the lower radiator hose. It has two clamps on it. I think it's part no. 14055N according to the attached diagram. However, nothing comes up in the search catalog when I enter that number.

image_3586.png
      Last edited by jdmlegends; 08-31-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

The one I got from NAPA was for the lower rad hose ... I thought I was going to have to get a hose cut for that short bit BUT
        they gave enough length to the lower rad hose to cut a length for the t-stat bit ... it was a gates hose

Comment

Found it. It's HOSE-WATER 14055V5010.

Comment

Working...
          X