Walbro 255

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walbro 255

Well i installed a walbro 255 in my maxima 1987 today , It was a pump for a s13 240sx 89-94 , Took about 30 mins to install it was rather easy .

When i had the pump ( Walbro ) Wired up red to red and black to black then the main pump harness hooked up , I had it sitting on the floor in my car just to make sure it worked before i put it in the tank , And when i turned the key to on it tryed to prime but couldent since it wasent in the tank , So i fgured it will work right.

Drop it in the tank screw every thing up then turn the key to the on pos and i heard it prime... Rather loud... So i tryed to crank it but right when i cranked it , The negitive termanal on the batt sparked and some smoke came from it .... So thinking the termanal was loose i tighten it . Then try to prime the pump agian but then it wouldent prime... tryed to start agian thinking maybe there was enough fuel in the system it dident need to prime but same thing happend with the smoke...

I dident bother taking another look at it tonight but i did go out and buy a new batt because the batt that i was using had been sitting on the cement for about a month and smelled like rotten egg's , But the batt was not the problem...

Also bought a 300zx tt Filter thinking maybe it was clogged and fuel couldent get through and cause some kind of seize or some thing , Still nothing...

Id love to get a few peoples opinon's in what i could be before i try to trouble shoot it tommarow.

Thanks.

TheIndigo88 wrote: Id love to get a few peoples opinon's in what i could be before i try to trouble shoot it tommarow.
    turnip?

Comment

[quote]G-E wrote:
      Originally posted by TheIndigo88
      Id love to get a few peoples opinon's in what i could be before i try to trouble shoot it tommarow.
      turnip?
      /define

Comment

Working...
      X