X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Z31 Calendar Submissions and Voting

Submissions for entries are over.

Voting has started.

Please visit this thread below for more info!
    http://z31performance.com/showthread...alendar-Voting!

To the subject of photo altering...

I can understand the need to "clean up" an image, but there is definitely a fine line between cleaning up and totally altering a photo.

Comment

So are modes like Sepia and Black and white considered photoshopping? I know lots of cameras can do this from the camera itself...but some can't. Just trying to keep things fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipe
        So are modes like Sepia and Black and white considered photoshopping? I know lots of cameras can do this from the camera itself...but some can't. Just trying to keep things fair.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
        1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
        1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

Comment

As always guys - I don't vote on submissions or have my hands on assembling the calendar, but as we sponsor the forum and the calendar, the grand prize winner will receive $100.00 worth of credit at Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage!

Good luck to everyone who enters!!!
          Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

Comment

If there is no PS'ing allowed it will give the people with a SLR camera a huge advantage. There are many editing or open source codes to modify how the output of your camera actually looks. I wish I could submit some this year.
            Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
            Originally posted by BoostedMamma
            Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

The constant 'debating' by the same few have ruined this for me, and most everyone else that used to enjoy submitting pictures.

At this point I would consider 35mm film negatives ONLY as submissions
              86na - BlueZ
              Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
              85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

Originally posted by adamvann3 View Post
                The constant 'debating' by the same few have ruined this for me, and most everyone else that used to enjoy submitting pictures.

Me too. Its only a pictures in a calendar, not counterfeit money.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
                1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
                1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

Comment

LOL .. So don't submit.

I didn't like the "UNLIMITED PS" ... so I quite submitting. No biggie right?

Don't like the "NO PS" rules .. then don't participate. IT IS THAT simple.

Afterall .. it's just a calendar.
                  '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
                  PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Comment

Without PS, nice cars have a huge advantage over crappy ones... oh wait.
                    Justin
                    1986 NA 2-seater
                    SCCA Solo E-Street Prepared #31
                    Race Videos
                    Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by amreboot
                      To the subject of photo altering...

I can understand the need to "clean up" an image, but there is definitely a fine line between cleaning up and totally altering a photo.
                      Keep in mind of this ^^^^

Comment

I thought that was perfectly clear ...

Comment

Unless it's really obvious there's no real way to know a photo was shopped. Best of luck to those who submit.
                          Originally posted by Andrew84zx
                          tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
                          545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Based upon the present climate (and past few years) ...

NOT accepted ...

Got a fast Z? Submit a "doctored" timing slip.
                            Got HP? Submit a "doctored" dyno printout.

Accepted ...
                            Calendar submission? PS (doctor) all you want!

LOL ....

Comment

Originally posted by adamvann3 View Post

Originally posted by inqui-Z-tor
                              LOL .. So don't submit.

I didn't like the "UNLIMITED PS" ... so I quite submitting. No biggie right?

Don't like the "NO PS" rules .. then don't participate. IT IS THAT simple.

Afterall .. it's just a calendar.
                              Hey, I will bring back my original suggestion. ONLY accept 35mm negatives. This will satisfy all the regulations.

Originally posted by inqui-Z-tor View Post
                              Based upon the present climate (and past few years) ...

NOT accepted ...

Got a fast Z? Submit a "doctored" timing slip.
                              Got HP? Submit a "doctored" dyno printout.

Accepted ...
                              Calendar submission? PS (doctor) all you want!

LOL ....

No QUIZ, let me restate you have ruined the calendar for everybody that used to enjoy. Instead of celebrating a year of Zs, peoples builds and different styles you just bicker consistently about the rules and regulations. There were other contributors to the downward spiral, but that catalyst remained the same. Need not worry, I will not be submitting and regret submitting last year. I tried to forgo, but the wheels where already in motion.
                              86na - BlueZ
                              Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
                              85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

Working...
                              X