Forum revive thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum revive thread

I want everyone to check in and post something z related, humorous, or just general fun here Everytime they visit the forum. I could care less what it is, as long as it's bringing this community back together. FB is great but is losing it's luster with the car community.
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

I’m always reading forums but never created an account because it’s dead... I made an account and I’ll help revive the forums. Feel free to subscribe!

Comment

Nissan has this fuel cap holder. It takes the Z31 cap, but I'm not sure yet if it fits on the flap when it's closed.

part number 17255-JK000

Comment

• mwolvinm
        mwolvinm commented
        Editing a comment
        I think there's too much stuff inside the door and not enough clearance.... Put it on the outside instead!

I’m hoping my mechanic starts on my Z this week. He got thrown a 600HP evo that wouldn’t start. Well, upon getting it started... it didn’t last very long. Either the oil pressure was crap or the tune was crap. Either way RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by kaur View Post
        Nissan has this fuel cap holder. It takes the Z31 cap, but I'm not sure yet if it fits on the flap when it's closed.

part number 17255-JK000
        For some reason I read drink cup holder for the fuel door.... now i'm disappointed its just for a smelly of fuel cap..
        Own:
        1986 Z31 2+0 Turbo GLL ---- spearco IC ,3" exhaust, Poly everything with solid subframe and diff mounts, HX35/40 Holset Turbo, CLSD, Nistune with 1220cc FIC injectors on E85.
        1993 Jeep Cherokee 4X4
        Owned:
        1995 Z32 2+0 NA Black
        1985 Z31 2+0 turbo Black
        1986 Z31 2+0 NA Red
        1988 Z31 2+2 NA Auto
        1988 Z31 2+0 Turbo White ---- Stripped for all of its goodies.
        1984 Z31 2+0 turbo Brown
        1985 Z31 2+0 NA Black
        2003 Nissan frontier D22 supercharded vg33e 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Wilsonthesphere View Post

For some reason I read drink cup holder for the fuel door.... now i'm disappointed its just for a smelly of fuel cap..
          Haha, sorry about the disappointment. Cup holder on a fuel door, though? So you can rest your drink while refueling?

Comment

• mwolvinm
            mwolvinm commented
            Editing a comment
            It's where the beer goes while you gas it up.

Posted here a few days ago about finding late model turbo hubs. I appreciate James work putting together the write-up machining early model hubs. I'm going to go that route. Just ordered Z32 calipers, Z33 track rotors, stainless lines, stoptech sport pads, and caliper adapters. Excited to have good brakes for once.

With that said, I still use this forum for reference a couple times a week. I hope we don't lose it in the future, and would be happy to donate to keep it going. Sucks some of the picture hosting is down, but that’s services like photobucket for you...
          Last edited by NissanXRMA; 04-22-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Also, I've owned my Z for 10 years since early 2009. Crazy how the time flies.

Comment

• 88sinZ
              88sinZ commented
              Editing a comment
              13yrs brother, still the bedroom whore i knew she'd be

I saw the original post on FB. Ok here's a 30A I pulled out of a parts car .I cleaned it up since then but it has a stripped drain plug I need to get out .

Comment

Still here. *waves*
              '86 300ZXT GLL
              '78 Datsun 280Z BP
              '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

Comment

My transmission has been leaking pretty badly and I'm sure that's the reason my clutch is slipping. Not sure if it's the rear main seal or the front transmission seal but I've got the driveshaft out and I'm close to figuring out the culprit. IMG_20190420_163705.jpg
                Here's a pic of my console and driveshaft for funzies
                '85 2+0 Turbo

Comment

I've got an itch to turn Shiro 683 that's been sitting in storage without an engine or drivetrain for the last 10 years that i've owned it, into an EV conversion.
                  Been watching a guy in the UK that has a diy type channel that is super interesting.
                  Alas, that itch has no wallet for atleast another 2 years until my kids are out of private school and i get my full paychecks back. Then serious work can begin on that, and my AE.

crosses fingers

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

I think an EV conversion with modern tech would be super rad - especially with your attention to detail.
                    Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

Comment

My Z gained a ton of weight..... J/K the Z was relocated to make room for this GTO. It's a friend/customer build I'm working on. I'm pretty much building the entire car. Outside of that there's some big changes coming for my Z31, but as of right now it's on hold until this GTO is done.
                      Originally posted by Racinjitter
                      :lol: Those of us who say A/C FTW all have a g/f or wife. ac+women=more quiet=possibility of sex. -
                      ac+women=SUPER BITCHING=no sex.

Comment

Awhile back, I noticed that z31online.com is down for maintenance. It's been over a month and it's still down. Does anyone know what's going on with that site and if it would be up again? There's some nifty stuff I saw that I want to buy in the future.

Comment

Working...
                        X