CFR Drift Day 14 at Autobahn Country Club 4-15-07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE:

damn - sounds like you had more adventure getting home than you did at the track... too bad I missed out on the fun.
    '84 AE Z31 - last time it was dyno'd - 392RWHP, 431 Ft-Lb RWTQ.

For this year - building a VG33, bigger turbo (GT35R BB), just got done with making my own custom roll cage, all of the bodywork and a new paint job!

Want more details? Check out my profile on vg30et.com!

Comment

Those are some really nice pics. Looks like you guys had fun; always nice to see the z31's out there.

At least you didn't get a flat.

Comment

Lol, I'm so out of control in half of those shots.
        sigpic

Comment

630.336.6983 is my cellular. I live VERY close to Chicago. Next time there's a Z31 party I MUST ATTEND!

My car still isn't drivable but it's getting there. Just waiting on my SS brake lines from 84z31 and a few odds and ends here and there.

looks like you guys had a blast
          Funny stories!

Comment

homestar wrote: 630.336.6983 is my cellular. I live VERY close to Chicago. Next time there's a Z31 party I MUST ATTEND!

My car still isn't drivable but it's getting there. Just waiting on my SS brake lines from 84z31 and a few odds and ends here and there.

We were actually wondering where you were. I thought you said you would be there?

Comment

There are several very nice potential calendar shots in there. That's looking fun.
              "If you don't hold it....you don't own it"

Comment

DrewZee87T wrote: There are several very nice potential calendar shots in there. That's looking fun.
                For sure... I will be buying at least one to make a poster. I had an idea a while ago, perhaps we could compile a Z's in action poster, or something along those lines and sell it through cafepress.

With drift... Just like so many other things... actually doing it is FAR more fun and interesting than watching someone do it.

Comment

Watching american drifting is just so unsatisfying. It seems slow and boring to watch most people. I think Japanese drifters (and most racers or car enthusiasts) have no fear of death.

Like many things, doing must be better.
                  http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

[quote]Jason84NA2T wrote:
                    Originally posted by homestar
                    630.336.6983 is my cellular. I live VERY close to Chicago. Next time there's a Z31 party I MUST ATTEND!

We were actually wondering where you were. I thought you said you would be there?
                    ]

I was planning on it but I was a little bit more concerned with getting my car running. Next time you guys do something like this call me.
                    Funny stories!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/v/sEsmlmrI9kw
                      sigpic

Comment

So tell me Jason, do all your trips end up like this?

Wheels Up!
                        PB
                        Motorsports Director Branson Z Fest

Do the voices in my head both er you?
                        1978 280Z 350TPI +Procharger
                        1991 Slicktop
                        1993 300ZX Convertible
                        1923 Altered...Mopar powered

Comment

It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo...

Comment

my fav pic is of butters car in front of the blue monster truck. it looks like thats your tow rig. big, blue, and in your face....even flares too!

Comment

nuclearz wrote: So tell me Jason, do all your trips end up like this?
                              Just GUESS what I'm bringing with me in the car this year. I couldnt line up a tow vehicle...

I hope your garage is available for rent again :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X