Is z31 performance racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is z31 performance racist?

Just wondering why theres no mexican flag in the enter z31 page?
    jajajaja

As i walk thru the valley of rice, i fear no Honda, cause boost is with me.....
    85-Turbo-5 speed,BOV,FMI,15Psi,Mustang rims,
    87-Turbo-Automatic w/overdrive,LSD, Stock

No, not racist. Just supremacist.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Comment

well... the Z31 was never sold in Mexico...

And Canada probably needs to be on there too :-)

Comment

well mexico is great place to own a z-

1- no emission- so gutted out cat and take off all emisions system
        2-Realy slow ricer cars- so no need to boost more than 10 psi to beat everyone
        3-cops- just give em 20 dlls for any kind of "illegal racing"

bad thing:
        1-fuel
        2-holes in the road you can fit a whole tire!!!!

ps. btw jason with the redz31 site--- great help for building up my z- congrats on your work and all members also--

Comment

Yes, a lot of the guys on here race :roll:
          Those who are willing to settle for less than the best quite often get it

Comment

why would you waste time to gut a cat thats stupid, how bout flanged pipe like i have? DUH!

Comment

well it took me 5 min to unbolt the cat, beat it with a hammer and broom stick, and done!!! but ended up taking everything off from downpipe!

Comment

why should there be a mexican flag?

where do you see a connection of mexico and z31performance.com?

don't start bullshit here

1988 NA2T
                K & N, 3" Certified Muffler turbo back exhaust, Hallman MBC @ 8 psi, Z33 wheels

Comment

well dont be retarded this is a www site (word WIDE web) second z31 are drivable all over the globe not only in USA, third- this is "The worldwide Z31 Model Nissan 300ZX performance forums" so dont come hating- even if iam not mexican!

Comment

Lou84AE wrote: why should there be a mexican flag?

where do you see a connection of mexico and z31performance.com?

don't start bullshit here
                    well why is there flags of any other country on the opening page? . either because somebody from that country has contributed something to the z31 comunity , or because of the fact that somebody living in that country has a z31 and frequents this forum . in that case yes , Canada and mexico should be added as there is z31's and they're owners on here .

no need to get bent outa shape about it ....

Comment

see thanks its cool to see some respectable people still in forums :lol:

Comment

:lol:

Comment

88sinZ wrote:

:lol:
                          haha is that the key west flag?

Comment

2+2turbo wrote:
                            well why is there flags of any other country on the opening page? . either because somebody from that country has contributed something to the z31 comunity , or because of the fact that somebody living in that country has a z31 and frequents this forum . in that case yes , Canada and mexico should be added as there is z31's and they're owners on here .

no need to get bent outa shape about it ....
                            You have a good point and I do agree; I will add those two flags... as well as France.

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote: You have a good point and I do agree; I will add those two flags.
                              As long as you own the site, you put what you want on there.
                              http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

Working...
                              X