No announcement yet.

I cant stands the silence no mo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Ya...I know...it was really a rhetorical question...sigh...

I would love to upgrade my deck but I cant stand the BS most upper end decks have as far as graphics. Anyone have a good suggestion for a high quality CD player with a kick ass tuner that isn't ricer???? I have yet to find one at any price below $1k. :cry:

I just hope the pendulum swings back and some of the manufacturers will produce decks that are simple, give optimum performance and don't have to add all the display BS. I may be waiting a long time, I know.
    Just stand back and throw money.
    Performance costs money.
    Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

OR-Zman wrote: I'm with you on the minimalist stereo BS. Id love to get a 6+ series Pioneer but I absolutely hate the over-sized displays and BS....since when was graphical BS more important than quality sound???? :?

Oh I agree, sound quality is a big concern with any audio equipment. On the other hand, while seeing things like a dvd player or PS2 in a car was a novelty that wore off years ago, now it's just another thing that makes me wonder... WHY?!?!?!
      It just seems pointless and stupid to put one in a car. You can't watch the movie in the car while driving, and you can't enjoy driving a sports car while trying to watch a movie. These are things that are flat out meant to be enjoyed seperately or you don't get the full effect of either one; it's kind of like like eating ice cream while having sex. Wait... not quite like that.

Comment

Working...
      X