Keep It Kouki

The front bumper is cool. I'd like it better if it was mated to stock fenders.

I'm really diggin that wing.
    sigpic

I'm really into those fog lights

Those fog lights in that orientation make it seem buck tooth. Maybe if they were aligned straight like a 288 GTO.

And there goes my lunch....
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

YES. I don't like the flares or the offset of the fogs but… I like the fenderwork at the tops. Makes the car look muscular.
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

floridaZ;325202 wrote: YES. I don't like the flares or the offset of the fogs but… I like the fenderwork at the tops. Makes the car look muscular.
    LOL like this

I was thinking more along the lines of a C3 but whatever floats your boat bro.
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

Edited
    Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
    if it fails, fuck it.
    at least you gave it a whirl.

• Edited for triple post.
    Cha iro

if it fails, fuck it.

• Watch yer mouth we ain't even got to be modded to kick some azzzxx… running after our front end, clsd, 30A, hubs, tension rods, ECU,etc.
    Only a dog bites the hand that feeds it.
    Guess y'all ain't that Zenki are ya…huh!!!!!
    Cha iro

if it fails, fuck it.

• Augustus Maximus;325625 wrote:
    Watch yer mouth we ain't even got to be modded to kick some azzzxx… running after our front end, clsd, 30A, hubs, tension rods, ECU,etc.
    Only a dog bites the hand that feeds it.
    Guess y'all ain't that Zenki are ya…huh!!!!!
    I have no desire for that ugly front end....the CLSD is only good when rebuilt/upgraded, might as well buy a KaaZ for the cost people want for them…Z32 30As are better. The tension rods are meh and only good for the upgradeability, and the early ECUs are better for making the most power due to less aggressive timing maps which limit you from pushing the turbos limits, hence why all of the ~250+whp on stock ECU/fuel cars are running the early ECUs. I rest my case.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

• You forgot the better stock turbo and oil cooler.
    sigpic

• Butter;325644 wrote: You forgot the better stock turbo and oil cooler.
    Heh, early Kouki…
    Cha iro

if it fails, fuck it.

• michaelp;325633 wrote: I have no desire for that ugly front end....the CLSD is only good when rebuilt/upgraded, might as well buy a KaaZ for the cost people want for them…Z32 30As are better. The tension rods are meh and only good for the upgradeability, and the early ECUs are better for making the most power due to less aggressive timing maps which limit you from pushing the turbos limits, hence why all of the ~250+whp on stock ECU/fuel cars are running the early ECUs. I rest my case.
    CLSD's are only good when upgraded? LOL. They are fine as it is.
    People do pay too much for them. But that doesn't instantly make their performance suck.

That's just crazy talk, mike.
    Yes I would rather have a KaaZ, Cusco, or Tomei.

But an OEM CLSD is still a great diff compared to the other OEM options.

In other news. I took apart my CLSD two days ago. There's nothing wrong with it, except one of the C-clips seemed weak. Which is probably how the axle popped out while driving. :-( So now I gotta put it back together and shit.