Jatco 3N71B/4N71B (automatic trans) buildup information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jatco 3N71B/4N71B (automatic trans) buildup information

Both the KEAS and LevelTen valve body modifications along with other buildup information to make your automatic hold 400+hp is now located here for your enjoyment:

http://www.redz31.net/zip/zautomatic.zip

Special thanks to a mister bernard for sharing with us

KEAS rock, they're building me a drag transmission with transbrake when I got the coin because I'm not good enough to do it myself lol Good for 10s they say, and they're located close to me in Victoria!
    http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Damnit,i buggered up somewhere.2-3 shifts excellent,1-2 shifts firmer but nowhere near as good as 2-3.Anyone done this?Im not sure where i went wrong..
      Straya, +61

Comment

g

Comment

1-2 shift made 1 hole bigger to 9/64,but it was shit all.I shimmed the pressure regulator .125 and pinned the pressure modifier shut.Also driller a 1/8 hole for the 2-3 shift in the plate and thats about it.Reading the instructions,is there any hole sposed to be drilled in the bodys either side of the separator?I also have to get a turbo modulator before i go ripping it out again...hard to come by,those things.
          Straya, +61

Comment

v

Comment

Wow,that is ALOT better than what i have..Thanks heaps champ!!Ill let you know how i go.
              Straya, +61

Comment

will a 87 non-turbo automatic modified with this info handle 13 second Na2turbo passes?
                Praying....

Comment

e

Comment

Thanks. Is there a "rebuild kit" somewhere for this thing? So i can rebuild it and do mods at same time.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm on a new project for an auto and you know more about these auto's then i do!
                    Praying....

Comment

`

Comment

Modded the valve body again,love where it shifts and how little you have to press the throttle for it to upshift but it slips its ass off,mind you as far as i know it is an original auto..so gonna try tighten up the clutches..If thats a no go,shes getting parked till i get a manual...bugger the auto..lol
                        Straya, +61

Comment

`

Comment

You guys should offer this service to members. Or at least do mine. :lol:
                            1987 300ZX Turbo - http://www.z31performance.com/forum/vie ... php?t=3114
                            2001 Tiburon Turbo 60-1 270whp/268tq

No cupholders? Where am I gonna put my beer????

Comment

`

Comment

Working...
                              X