Newbish Datalogging Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbish Datalogging Question

EDIT: pin 31 for AFM signal and pin 17 for the CAS signal worked.

I hate to ask this question, because the information has to be out there, but I cannot find it. Anyway, I am getting ready to hook up my zt-2 wideband and cannot figure out which wires I need for the AFM signal and CAS signal. I have looked over the pinout but I am not sure which wire from the AFM and CAS are the ones I need. If someone could let me know which number (and color because my copy of the fsm is kinda fuzzy) the correct wires are on the ECU, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

440whp on pump fuel and the STOCK MAF

Well, I ended up using 31 for the AFM and 8 for the CAS. The voltage seems correct, but the RPMS are way off. They are reading in the 70-100 thousand range. Not sure what the deal is with that. Any ideas?

Comment

rpm signal should be pin #3..

Comment

I heard that you get spikes in the readings if you take it from the coil and you don't if you take it from the CAS....

Comment

Just a quick though, could it be possible that pin 8 is the 1* wire from the CAS rather than the 120* wire? This makes a bit of sense to me because my rpm readings are about 120 times too high....I might just try 17 and see if that is the correct one from the CAS, and if not I will got with 3. Thanks again Chris.

Comment

Working...
          X