Haltech wire harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haltech wire harness

So after Matt from nistune answered some questions he recommended I switch to a standalone. Thinking of grabbing a haltech 2500. Would love to find a male pin pigtail/connector that would match our ECU so I can just wire it up without cutting the original harness. Is anyone using a haltech and found an easy way?
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Finding an inline variation of that vintage of a connector could be nearly impossible, but you could make your own by desoldering the connectors off of a donor ECU and soldering them to a perfboard, making your own break-out board.

A few years ago i did some disassembly of one and found that the FI connector was made by AMP, but the others i could not determine.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

I can just use something like this and jump 2 pigtails together I would assume?

Comment

This seems like an option too. Obviously would have to figure out what the pin sizes are.

Comment

Yeah you could totally use jumpers into the Z31 harness plugs and then pot them in place, as long as like you said, pin diameter is correct and makes a good contact.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

Working...
          X