engine bay Diagrams?

• engine bay Diagrams?

i’ve been restoring a 1986 z31 NA that this guy mauled i traded a dirtbike for it, it came with a blown na and a vg30et that he sold all the turbo parts off of. i have a BUNCH of extra parts between the two so i figured i could frankenstein the turbo into an NA so that i could get it running without having to spend on the turbo parts. i got a lot of it figured out so far need diagrams of the wiring for the engine bay and for where all the lines go to hoses ect, i put in a 71c trans with short throw shifter and my frankensteined vg30et is in and ready to get hooked up. this is my first car i’ve ever built like this but i’ve rebuilt 100’s of bikes so i have some mechanical experience this is by far a massive leap though. i would appreciate some assistance just so i can get it running soon. i’m planning on building out a rb20 for it once this engine blows. it has 168k on it so far i don’t know the average life span of these engines but from what i’ve heard they are pretty reliable. id say im 90% there to getting it running, help is appreciated

also feel free to message me about it on instagram @alldreamshavedoubt it won’t let me upload photos to this forum because of the file size

These engines last a very long itme provided you do regular oll changes and the timing belt is changed out every 60k or 10 years. I have 172k on 84' NA and the car runs very strong. I had a 85' Maxima same engine which was going strong at 300k but tranny died, so they can go to 500k easliy

that is good news i popped a bunch of new parts and gaskets on everything so we should be good nothing looked messed up i did notice the crank was fairly difficult to turn over by hand but everything looked good while using breaker bar had me a little nervous though not gonna lie, im desperately trying to find hose diagrams for the engine bay so i can get everything plugged in correctly and fire her up for the first time in 7 years

My 85 Turbo engine got to 296K miles before rebuilding it during the complete car restoration. Nothing wrong with it, not even burning any oil.
    Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied