Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote]autoworkZ wrote:
    Originally posted by Domdogg123
    I don't think there's anything much else to say unless someone has dyno/temperature readings.
    ok, i`m taking to ae in today, damn near bone stock turbo car with 5 speed. only "upgrade" i think are the spark plug wires and a drop in k&n. sorry for slacking jason, it`s actually been busy...
    Great . Looking forward to the results...
    " I don't want to come off sounding butt-hurt, but I really loathe most cressida owners and I'm glad I soiled their platform with a Nissan dinosaur under the hood." - Butter
    LaterZ

Comment

• just some IQ information... 100 is average.. thats your mental age over physical age.. 1/1 or 100.. so a 10 year old with the "mental age" of a 13 year old would be 13/10 or 130... keep in mind, 100 is a baseline and average.. now get this.. if you take all the white people in America and assume that they average a 100 IQ.. then you took all of the asians in america and based their numbers off of the average IQ of a white person, the average for asians would be 103. if you did the same for black people in america they average 85... depending on who you speak to, mental retardation is between 75 and 80.. i did research on this a while back with an uncle of mine who is some type of historian.. i dont have any of the references we used, but i am certain that at the time, these were statistical and scientific facts. and no, im not a racists, just sharing some interesting info.. by the way, this thread is fucking retarded.

Comment

• Yeah I dropped the IQ thing to see how long it would take the yahoos to pipe in.

And Germans do have the highest IQs.

And after re-reading some of G-E's post, I will go on record as saying it is the most repugnant spewage I have read here on this web-site. That includes all of Bum-tard's rude remarks also. G-E you are a piece of work.
        Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

• I'm ahhherrrrrraaa smert toooo! MMEEEE TOOOO MEEEEE TOOOOO AGAIN!

smart.
          85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
          04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

• crowbar wrote: Yeah I dropped the IQ thing to see how long it would take the yahoos to pipe in.

And Germans do have the highest IQs.

And after re-reading some of G-E's post, I will go on record as saying it is the most repugnant spewage I have read here on this web-site. That includes all of Bum-tard's rude remarks also. G-E you are a piece of work.
            I did find something out while studying psychology, stupid people can't fathom intellect, and it is proportional upwards, you can't understand exactly how genuinely smarter people think/see/remember things

it's easy to imagine a perfect memory, but how do you imagine the ability to grasp more complex and usually much more abstract ideas than you already do? and if you rationalize it as "well you'd just understand it quicker" you really don't get how much more cross-referencing and adapting the mind would be doing to achieve that

so in slogan form (for the slow people): smarter people are always hard to understand

don't beat yourself up for being less complicated, blame your parents

Comment

• Next time you are talking to yourself in the mirror; call yourself a Bum-Tard.
              Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

• What the fuck you guys? :?

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

• Good lord, talk about another thread getting out of hand. Some of you need to learn to bite your tongue now and then... locked.

Comment

Working...
                  X