DZ's you should buy these wheels thread.

• Every manufacturer steals designs, 'legit' or not. I will buy reps without hesitation until I can afford 'real' wheels.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

• adamvann3;348472 wrote: Must have missed that. Been busy lately.

Believe me, I understand balling on a budget but I strongly support wheel manufactures original designs and strong quality, and integrity.
    "Legit" wheels crack too…

*coughcough*HRE*coughcough*

I refuse to spend 2000+ on "Legit" wheels. That money could easily go elsewhere… Like towards go fast mods.... Or hookers and coke.

Preferably towards hookers and coke hahahahahaha

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

• Time has come

Ray's Gram Lights 57d
    Fronts: 17x9+12 PCD 114.3 with Nitto NT05 235/40
    Rears: 18x9.5+12 PCD 114.3 with Falken Azenis 615k 245/40

I would rate them 9/10. There are no curb marks or anything on the faces. One of the 17s and one of the 18s has scratches on the center bore from balancing. Other wise they are mint. Tires only have 1000mi of street use on them. Conservatively 80% tread remaining even across the entire tire. The original blue valve stems are installed and come with the original blue gram lights stickers non applied.

Price: $1800 w/tires OBO

86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

• Just tried some photoshop. What do you guys think?

p.s. how do I make the pictures bigger?

18" Work Rezax

• Filipe;348979 wrote: Just tried some photoshop. What do you guys think?

p.s. how do I make the pictures bigger?

18" Work Rezax
    It gets bigger when you click. Not bad though. Kind of an 80's looking wheel, so it fits. Not sure about the 18s though, I feel like those are too big for a Z personally. I'd go with a 16 or 17.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

• jaqattack02;348982 wrote: It gets bigger when you click. Not bad though. Kind of an 80's looking wheel, so it fits. Not sure about the 18s though, I feel like those are too big for a Z personally. I'd go with a 16 or 17.
    +1, I prefer zenki to have 17 or smaller.

And tires get more expensive as you move up in diameter.
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    SCCA Solo E-Street Prepared #31
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

• Right, I later saw they had 17s. How are all of you guys posting them so big?

• Kouki's can pull off 18s when setup for it
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

• ^ Also agree.

Adam, good luck with those Gramlights. They looked amazing on your car, imo!

What's the reason for the double stagger? Not bashing, I just never understood why people did it.
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

• City: Bend

State/Province: Orygun

Price: $600obo

Wheel Size: 18x8, 18x9
    Wheel Offset: +36 and +38 respectively
    Wheel Brand: Weds Bellona
    Tire Size: 205/40, 215/40
    Tire Brand: Accelera, Achilles
    Number of Wheels/Tires available: All 4

• frostvectron;349024 wrote: ^ Also agree.

Adam, good luck with those Gramlights. They looked amazing on your car, imo!

What's the reason for the double stagger? Not bashing, I just never understood why people did it.
    With adjustable suspension any setup is plausible. I wanted the 9 wides in fronts because that seems to be the ideal fitment with numerous width of tires in a z31. I have full range of everything with my setup, no rubbing, no alignment issues and still maintain a low stance. I wanted wider 18s in the rear to fill the wheel arch and maintain the natural rake the z31s have while keeping zero wheel gap.

I loved this setup but wanted a fresher look. With the 18x9.5s I have now in the front I needed to pull my fenders, run more camber and narrower tires to maintain full functionality. Compromises the previous setup didnt need.

Overall the gram lights look awesome and those sizes are pretty z31 conservative in what can be ran. Win win for any prospective buyer. The have over $700 of tires on them.
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

• I'm getting tokico 5 ways coming my way; is that what you mean, or are speaking coil overs?

• Filipe;349078 wrote: I'm getting tokico 5 ways coming my way; is that what you mean, or are speaking coil overs?
    Coilovers, camber adjustability ect…
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

• adamvann3;349074 wrote: With adjustable suspension any setup is plausible. I wanted the 9 wides in fronts because that seems to be the ideal fitment with numerous width of tires in a z31. I have full range of everything with my setup, no rubbing, no alignment issues and still maintain a low stance. I wanted wider 18s in the rear to fill the wheel arch and maintain the natural rake the z31s have while keeping zero wheel gap.

I loved this setup but wanted a fresher look. With the 18x9.5s I have now in the front I needed to pull my fenders, run more camber and narrower tires to maintain full functionality. Compromises the previous setup didnt need.

Overall the gram lights look awesome and those sizes are pretty z31 conservative in what can be ran. Win win for any prospective buyer. The have over $700 of tires on them.
    Ah, makes sense. Thanks!

Side note: I have been seeing some cheappp CCW classic reps that look pretty dope. Varrstoen V3 has 16x9 +25 for pretty cheap. Would be pretty cool on a zenki.
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

• frostvectron;349190 wrote: Ah, makes sense. Thanks!

Side note: I have been seeing some cheappp CCW classic reps that look pretty dope. Varrstoen V3 has 16x9 +25 for pretty cheap. Would be pretty cool on a zenki.
    I just picked up a set of SSR Reverse Mesh that will look pretty good on a zenki Should arrive on monday
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles