DZ's you should buy these wheels thread.

Re: DZ's "you should buy these wheels" thread.

[quote]BSRJIRONMAN wrote:
    Originally posted by ExtremeAtheist
    Oh wheel lords, I come to you seeking your eternal wisdom. Can you tell me the great wheelsmith who has crafted these?

Agio TWM Ultra CCV
    Could be an earlier version, it doesn't have the triangular indents just around the lugs

But aside form that, the design looks really awful for strength, the spokes are floating near the tub and so far away from the attachment point…

G-E wrote: Could be an earlier version, it doesn't have the triangular indents just around the lugs
    Or rather a variation/option. They're seen here with holes rather than indents…

"…i think bov needs oil, its not closing fast enough so the car dies when you come off of boost…" -Automotive Genius

Now that's a mesh wheel

Speaking of Emitz…

These might be tough to fit, but a 245/40 on the rear and a pull might do it.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

adamvann3 wrote:

Daytons are out
    ;(

"…i think bov needs oil, its not closing fast enough so the car dies when you come off of boost…" -Automotive Genius

Anyway.

Just for you Adam.

Blitz Type 03 (2) 17x9.5 +10 (2) 18x10.5 +20 5x114.3

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

those is noice.

Those would be sweet! …for the first 16hrs you own then, the police reports following their disappearance won't be so sweet

Oh man those wheels are sexy!
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

That dude is from MI. I saw his car when he had the TE's but never with the Biltz 03s.

Little steep considering I already have 3 sets of wheels for the car, but they are worth the price he is asking for. Ill shoot him PM, whats the worse that could happen. Now find me some Model 5s, and Regamasters
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

adamvann3 wrote: That dude is from MI. I saw his car when he had the TE's but never with the Biltz 03s.

Little steep considering I already have 3 sets of wheels for the car, but they are worth the price he is asking for. Ill shoot him PM, whats the worse that could happen. Now find me some Model 5s, and Regamasters
    There are some Rega's on zilvia but they're weak offsets, not worth it. And good luck with the model 5's lol.

1990 jetta vr6'd

adamvann3 wrote: That dude is from MI. I saw his car when he had the TE's but never with the Biltz 03s.

Tell Damon that You know me. I saw him at the BBQ last weekend, but didnt bother taking pics. I never liked the TE's on his car. I don't think these 03's fit the car either. He has another set of lips for those wheels sitting around if you ask him.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

We went back and forth on zilvia. Seems like good people. I'm ok with you putting in a good word for me offered him my max, which I thought was a fair price
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

Same show as the gold 240 posted early…WFTX in Austin.

the only posted info on the wheels was when he first got them.

18x10 +32 in the front and 18x12+38 in the rear. He used 20mm f and 27mm r spacers to get this look. but the lips are bigger now on the fronts for sure…

No dice on the blitz there sold. Made a good effort but I'm sure he got his asking price. I'll just concentrate on rebuilding the wats
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles