• Show
Clear All

• Reference

Finally slapped some spacers on.

18X8.5 +5 Front

18x9.5 +0 rear

Reference

18" 18 inch fitment wheel size wheel fit
    Last edited by 88sinZ; 10-10-2016, 06:06 PM.

Let's talk about the riding mowers paint job
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

Meanest mower on the block! Periods of furlough make you do funny things

Comment

Previous photo correction rear offset is +0mm
        F: 225/40/18
        R: 265/35/18

New photos, same offset. Rear needs fender lip rolled.
        F: 225/40/18
        R: 275/40/18
        Last edited by 88sinZ; 10-12-2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Rears should be fine with a simple roll. Camber gain should take up most of the difference in offset

Fronts, just roll them. Anytime you are running aggressive offsets that may clear in straight line driving/bumps anytime you are turning or at lock going into a driveway or any offset surface the tire will grab the lip and pull the fender down and cut into your tire. I have done this on 3 cars now, lesson learned.

So when are you going to lower it?
          86na - BlueZ
          85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

Front is fine, ideally i'd like it around +0mm. You're probably right the camber should help tuck it in, the suspension is pretty stiff though so i'm not too worried about rubbing.These Pilot SS's are sick-sticky can't wait. Got it antique tags, alignment this coming week, and hopefully tuning next weekend.

That sounds pretty harsh with the tires, i bet it makes a lovely noise

It's on ST springs, hoods at about 30" roof is in the upper 40" low 50" The truck tires are just a hair over 32" for scale

One day it will get fortune auto coils, especially since they're right down the road. At that point it might as well go tubular manifolds with a hood pipe since the exhaust currently has about 3" ground clearance.

Comment

Yeah, with my latest project I rebuilt the turbo back exhaust to tuck it up as high as I could into the frame. I ended up relocating my muffler to where the OEM cat location to maximize space.

Thus far no issues with clearance being fairly low. I know CM downpipes take some tweaks to make them tuck higher up.
              86na - BlueZ
              85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

Any info on the CM fitment issues?

Comment

It's not so much a fitment issue other thank the elbow hangs low. With the donut bushing you just need to angle up up as much as you can and still have it seal up. Its not a big deal, just more attention to detail.
                  86na - BlueZ
                  85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

Had to edit some info in post, adding wheel spec info for personal reference

weighing tubular manifolds or coilovers as a winter project

Comment

Working...
                    X