FR 500 Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR 500 Wheels

what do you think of these wheels on my 88t? im scoring them off a buddy with bf Goodrich street radials on them for 600..i believe they are 10 in the rear 9 in the front with a 275 rear and 245 front...what do you guys think the offset will look like?

how are we suppose to tell you "what the offset will look like" by this i guess you meen will they be battle ship or not, if you dont post the offset...durr
    I hate wheel gap with a extreme passion

my build
    viewtopic.php?t=2755
    seller feedback
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10430

Comment

:vomit
      sigpic

Comment

If you buy them before figuring the offset fit, you get what you deserve. That's a pretty wide wheel to be guessing. are they 18", 19" or 20". That makes a difference on the offset.
        A quick search tells me they come in many different offsets from +24mm to +45mm. Look inside the wheel on the rim for a number. If they are over 18" I'd pass because of the fender lip clearance issue.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
        1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
        1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

Comment

those look like signal12's old wheels?

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
          1990 jetta vr6'd

Comment

TurboZkid wrote: ...what do you guys think the offset will look like?
            Why dont you tell us? If you can pull them off they will look good on your car but I am guessing you will need a spacer of sorts without ordering the correct offsets. They may work being that they are from a muuuustang, who knows...
            86na - BlueZ
            Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
            85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

i dont yet know what the offset is im going to get a better look at em tomorrow...u say the offset number is on the back of each wheel? to be flush i need an offset lower or higher than 18?

Comment

i had the bullett's from American muscle, decent wheels but pretty heavy at 54lb's each on 18x9's with 245/40's.. in the end you should save your money and get something better

Comment

HA, that's a funny question.

+1 +1 +1 +1( for buying wheels with no clues as to the offsets.

Style: FR500
                  Finish: Black
                  Size: 18x9
                  Back Spacing: 6.2" (157mm)
                  Offset: +30mm (1.2")
                  Centercap Size: Large (2-1/2")
                  Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5" (5x114.3mm)

Comment

Wasn't there a thread about these wheels a year ago?
                    '87T

Comment

88sinZ wrote: i had the bullett's from American muscle, decent wheels but pretty heavy at 54lb's each on 18x9's with 245/40's.. in the end you should save your money and get something better
                      I too had the bulletts from American Muscle... With the same size tire they weighed 52lbs in the front (18x9) and nearly 60 lbs with 275/35 in the rear (18x10).

For flush you will need an adapter in front. There is no doubt. In the rear, you might need a spacer.
                      Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
                      Originally posted by BoostedMamma
                      Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

So 9" wide et+30 on a Kouki?

1" adapter's all around and at least people won't laugh at you.

Actually people will still laugh. Just get different wheels. and add in "Jenny Craig" or "slim fast" to your search query.
                        "produce first.talk second."

Comment

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: 1" adapter's all around and at least people won't laugh at you.
                          LOL, to get a 18x9 flush on a Kuoki the offset needs to be close to 0et. I was running -1.4mm offset on mine.
                          Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
                          Originally posted by BoostedMamma
                          Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

Yes. Flush with wide tires = 0et on 9" for Kouki. Make it poke... -10et

It's funny i was looking at this table the other day that seemed to suggest +20et was the furthest you could go out.. hmm :nanan?re
                            "produce first.talk second."

Comment

those are the same wheels Signal12 had on his SS at one time. He sold them and got something else before selling his car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2168752/2

Comment

Working...
                              X