Inner CV seal Kit Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner CV seal Kit Boot

After several years recuperating from my health problems, I'm back and trying to put my car back together.
    What are people doing to replace the inner CV boot? Part # 39241-03P25 for an 84 turbo.
    I searched this site and found references to EMP but they don't offer retainers and also Beck/arnley but they don't have turbo inners.
    So, if EMP is the only option what is used for retainer, hose clamp? Can the old ones be reused?

DORMAN 614002 can be had at rockauto and others. the bands could be sourced from your local driveshaft shop as well usually. anyone who rebuilds cv axles.
    Hmmm, Whats next?
    Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

Comment

CTA Tools 4240 CV Joint Boot Clamp Set (clamps)

and
      OTC 4623 CV Joint Banding Tool And Cutter (tool)

I've purchased both these items through www.amazon.com

Glad to still see you around old man!
      Last edited by 88sinZ; 06-06-2016, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Great. This has been very helpful. Thanks.

Comment

2 Pcs Stainless Steel Universal Drive Shaft Axle CV Joint Boot Clamp Kit in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts | eBay
          Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
          if it fails, fuck it.
          at least you gave it a whirl.

Comment

I have a NOS genuine Nissan inner boot kit for $60 shipped if you want ..... Comes with grease, both bands, boot and clips as shown. PayPal accepted.

Comment

I'll take it. I PM'd you. Shoot me an email and I'll Paypal you. Thanks.

Comment

Keep us posted on the progress! Great to have you back!
                Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

Comment

Originally posted by 1artworkz View Post
                  I'll take it. I PM'd you. Shoot me an email and I'll Paypal you. Thanks.
                  Ok it's yours. PM sent!

Comment

Looking at the photo, it looks like it is only one boot. Is it only one boot kit? I need two. Also, my Message Center In Box does not show any new massages since 2015. For future massages please use gary.molitor@gmail.com

Comment

Correct, it is only one boot kit for one side. 39241-03P25 is the inner and there is also 39741-03P25 which is the outer boot kit. I do have both so if you need the outer one let me know. Same price for either side.
                      eMail sent.
                      Last edited by aZinMA; 06-08-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X