Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headlight motors are not working properly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight motors are not working properly.

My headlight's motors have a bug. When I turn on the lights, I can see the red knob start to spin and then stick. If I spin the knob, they will spin on their own, usually in the opposite direction. The red knobs have the up and down arrow to specify which way is up and which is down. The odd thing is that I have to spin them the opposite direction of the arrow to get the desired effect, but then they spin themselves back in the opposite direction. Also, they will spin in both directions, first in one direction, then in the other. I searched the forum but could not locate a similar thread so my apologies if this has already been covered.

Today I was checking the motors and linkage, I spun the red up/down knob on the passenger side and it appears to be like a rotary style where you can spin it in the same direction and eventually it will go up and down in the same motion if that makes sense, anyways, I kept spinning the passenger side and it was like it aligned and now they work as they should.

Comment

Working...
    X