Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having issues with illumination on digital compass and ac/hv panel

Hello
    I have a 84 anniversary with digital dash conponents currently having following issue , The lighting on both the hvac ambient and temp set numbers along with the arrows on both compass and fuel economy panel. I have replaced all the bulbs on the exterior of the units but still display very faded and it's pretty much the same at night. Wondering if it's interior bulbs ? Please help
    Thanks in advance

I know the HVAC unit has some smaller bulbs inside for the back-lighting, just requires partially opening the HVAC control case to access. Not too sure on the compass bulbs.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R...new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed...daily

Comment

Originally posted by NissanEgg View Post
      I know the HVAC unit has some smaller bulbs inside for the back-lighting, just requires partially opening the HVAC control case to access. Not too sure on the compass bulbs.
      You are right , I finally opened up the hvac yesterday and was able to replace the said bulbs with some I had from another unit I found in the junk yard. I realized that even with both bulbs out the unit displayed the lletters and numbers but very dimmed. As far as the compass I ended up buying another working unit as mine had a few burned caps inside and wasn't lighting up the arrows. Thank you for your time and trying to help with this .

Comment

Working...
      X