o2 sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o2 sensor

what is the easiest way to change the o2 sensor. I don't really wanna pull my turbo and disconnect my exhaust because that's a bitch. I'm tempted to just go to a mechanic with the sensor and a hundred bucks and be like "fixit."
    Funny stories!

If they spend more time, you pay more money... would you rather spend your time or your money?

Spray it with PB for a few weeks before and after driving.

Remove the shield for the brake MC. Use an o2 sensor socket on an extension and pray for the best.

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote: If they spend more time, you pay more money... would you rather spend your time or your money?

Spray it with PB for a few weeks before and after driving.

Remove the shield for the brake MC. Use an o2 sensor socket on an extension and pray for the best.
      werd, i'll do that. should i mapp gas torch as well?
      Funny stories!

Comment

it's worth giving it a shot if you can't get it after using penetrant and heat cycling... but the bung nut is 'sinked' into a big chunk of cast iron so it will take a lot of heat.

Comment

The elbow isn't to hard to pull off itself if you do have issues.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: The elbow isn't to hard to pull off itself if you do have issues.
            lets just hope that I don't have issues
            Funny stories!

Comment

I'll second Jason on this, sept I'd reccomend Sea Foam's Deep Creep. Good stuff.
              Drive

1975 Datsun 280Z
              1988 300ZX (NAtoT soon)
              2006 Kawasaki ZX6R

Comment

Working...
              X