Water/ alcohol (Methanol) write-up

You don't really tune it.

All you need is the correct nozzle size, and proper pump.

And it can save your engine.

''And at the end of the day you have a Mitsubishi. It's like masturbating with your own tears.'' Neit86T

oh because I was reading that to get the best results you should tune but I couldn't really find to much besides what was on turbomirage but still.

There is SOO much information out there about Meth/alch/water injection. Pre turbo and post turbo.
    Turbobuick.com
    aquamist forum
    ausrotary/rx7club
    dsm forums

There is TONNNSS of information out there, enough to read around the clock for a whole month.

Buy this kit and you will be g2g.
    http://wannaspeed.com/index.php?main_pa … cts_id=181
    89' Turbo-R.I.P. (scrapped)
    87' NA all parts swapped from 89', Stance, 3.3 long block, hx35w, Injector Dynamics 1000cc, isky cams, pathfinder intake, front mount, megasquirt v3.57 w/MS3X
    07 Frontier XE <----(turd) daily

bobby17772 wrote: oh because I was reading that to get the best results you should tune but I couldn't really find to much besides what was on turbomirage but still.
    If someone says they 'tune' for meth injection, basically they play with timing and boost. Youll have a higher octane fuel, and the IAT will be quite a bit cooler, so in theory, you can make more power when it is optimized for the meth injection. I personally would NEVER 'max' the injection system though.

You "tune" your car for a water/ methanol system the same exact way you "tune" your car when you add an intercooler. :nanan?re

This of course is for a BASIC water/meth. install. All you doing is adding a system that reduces intake temperatures.

You CAN set up a water/meth. system to work alongside or within a tune for those trying to milk every last HP from their engine.

For the most part, the addition of a water/methanol system, as discussed in this thread- is to reduce intake temps at a FIXED rate.
    Everything is Meaningless.

Black 89Turbo wrote: There is SOO much information out there about Meth/alch/water injection. Pre turbo and post turbo.
    Turbobuick.com
    aquamist forum
    ausrotary/rx7club
    dsm forums

There is TONNNSS of information out there, enough to read around the clock for a whole month.

Buy this kit and you will be g2g.
    http://wannaspeed.com/index.php?main_pa … cts_id=181
    Do you have this kit? or have you heard of anyone using one?
    1985 300ZX Turbo- Wrecked R.I.P.
    -Stock
    04/87 300zx Turbo GLL- Project Car/Daily
    -Built Heads, Cams, HX35....etc.
    2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab w/Hemi- SOLD
    -Banks Full 3in Exhaust, Edge Evolution Tuner Chip, K&N Cold Air Intake, BBK 90mm Throttle Body, Full JL Audio Sound System(speakers, amps, subs) Pioneer Touch Screen Head Unit
    2014 Chevy Cruze Lt RS- Daily
    -Stock 1.4T Autotragic