Keep It Kouki

• adamvann3;339941 wrote: Needs to be much wider
    I think those look better when the wing tips hang over the side a little.

Someone posted one on here on a S13 hatch where it was mounted low and hung over the edge. Don't remember the thread though.

• Ven;339990 wrote: I think those look better when the wing tips hang over the side a little.

Someone posted one on here on a S13 hatch where it was mounted low and hung over the edge. Don't remember the thread though.
    I agree, but the rest of the car is so awesome, I'll forgive it. I saw that s13, too. Sexy as fuck.
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you…"

-'68 Datsun 1600 Roadster
    Build Thread: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/21…-build-thread/
    -'85 300zx Turbo
    Build Thread:
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…)build-thread!

• Kouki with 86 sides and the 87-89 sideskirt extension, dremeled to fit the 86 sides.

Dont give up, build your dream Z

• ^ that looks hot!

• Nice!
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

• 88Turbozx;340250 wrote: Kouki with 86 sides and the 87-89 sideskirt extension, dremeled to fit the 86 sides.

LOVE the spoiler. That should be your new sig picture (albeit smaller). Calendar worthy. Koukis FTW.

• More butt sex. Again, would look better if spoiler and bumper tits were blue but still..

• i love that spoiler. is that the proudear?

• i dont think this one made it in.
    shaved zenki hood and front bumper, looks sleek i thinks. im diggin its vibe

and before the flameage!

ITS A KOUKI

• Wtf ^^^^^

Dont give up, build your dream Z

• Ven;340301 wrote: More butt sex. Again, would look better if spoiler and bumper tits were blue but still..
    that's probably one of the only cars that looks good with bumper tits considering how far the spoiler juts out and the colour match.

im surprised there isn't a remake of this spoiler yet. i figured it would have been done before the PB Tweaks spoiler, which doesn't even match the sharp/box-like profile of the z31 :-/

there is barely any part of the car that has a "curve" to it. meh… only my onionpinion. hope no one cries over it.

• slammedcoupe;340306 wrote: i love that spoiler. is that the proudear?
    No. It's the TBO spoiler. Same company that made the lip. They are NLA.

Careless;340323 wrote:
    that's probably one of the only cars that looks good with bumper tits considering how far the spoiler juts out and the colour match.

im surprised there isn't a remake of this spoiler yet. i figured it would have been done before the PB Tweaks spoiler, which doesn't even match the sharp/box-like profile of the z31 :-/

there is barely any part of the car that has a "curve" to it. meh… only my onionpinion. hope no one cries over it.
    I guess it adds more definition to the rear of the kouki that makes it look nice. A remake of that would've been nice but those who really want that type of spoiler can order the still available Avante rear spoiler.

Close enough to the TBO and gives the rear more definition. I like how the side pieces go forward as well. Still, body color spoiler and body color bumper tits look much better imo.

• "close enough" in your eyes must mean "z31, so i must settle with it even though it's completely different". lol.

those are not at all the same, brah. come on. the avante spoiler is ugly and tacky.

• Dunno where you see ugly and tacky. I like it more since it's more modern than the 70s looking TBO.

• I love the TBO style, the avante is kinda like meh? it'll do but id prefer it to be a lip style without the side peices