Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vented Kouki Hood

Just going to leave this here...

That's pretty good, subtle yet effective, I like it very much.

Comment

Thought I'd check what kinds of hood vents are available as drop in parts, just out of curiosity. I open just one listing on eBay to look at it more closely and what an unlikely demo car I see http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hood-bonnet-...-/162544549407

Comment

Says he modestly, I'm a bit of an aero/vent student, the ones that the OP has designed will flow a lot of air when many vents don't due to their design. Those Ebay ones are not bad but the OP's are better. For the race car project a fibreglass bonnet will be made incorporating one of those single wide EVO style vents just behind the radiator for a naturally aspirated engine, the OP's would be better for a car with a stock located turbo or two though

Comment

Of course, Joseph's vents will flow great. They will draw air in nicely. Most hood vents are decorative, though, so no one cares how well they actually work. The eBay one I only posted because of the Z31 there.

Comment

Some how or other I missed the Z31 modelling those vents kaur, nice.

Comment

Working...
            X