Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love this for my 94 N/A VG30E Pathfinder. I'm not going to send JWT 600+ for a shelf tuned ECU that I can't change without sending them my ECU again(and more of my money). I'd rather just buy the Greedy Ultimate E-manage.

I'm gonna seriously consider this if somone tells me definitively that it will work with the above.

Thanks
    Ucked Fup!!!

Comment

My lovely "Adelphia" e-mail is down(down now for the whole day) and I am looking to get in touch with mat for assistance with some simple issues I am having with connecting to the ecu....
      I went to the support forum, but It seems like everything else..is very new and un-occupied.
      Anyone know what I should do or how to communicate with Matt w/o e-mail?
      *My neighbor/computer guru is leaving tommorow am for 6 weeks, and I'd like to get these little things sorted before I loose my assistance and knowledgeable neighbor. Figuring these issues out with-out him here will take even longer....
      8)
      I am here to help...

Comment

VG36ET wrote: I'd love this for my 94 N/A VG30E Pathfinder. I'm not going to send JWT 600+ for a shelf tuned ECU that I can't change without sending them my ECU again(and more of my money). I'd rather just buy the Greedy Ultimate E-manage.

I'm gonna seriously consider this if somone tells me definitively that it will work with the above.

Thanks
        I believe he was working on a pathfinder version...

Lee at LP Performance said he has a romulator running on his pathy just fine.

Comment

To those of you who have/will sign up on the Nistune user forum. The forum is locked down until your username gets activated. Matt is currently in charge of activations and sometimes takes a little while to get to them. If you don't get activated within a week or so email nistunforum_at_ibconceptions.com and i'll try to get things going. The nistune forum is the best place ot ask Matt questions because all the users can learn from the post.

Comment

Stinky wrote: To those of you who have/will sign up on the Nistune user forum. The forum is locked down until your username gets activated. Matt is currently in charge of activations and sometimes takes a little while to get to them. If you don't get activated within a week or so email nistunforum_at_ibconceptions.com and i'll try to get things going. The nistune forum is the best place ot ask Matt questions because all the users can learn from the post.
            I thought it was exclusive for owners of Nistune....am I mistaken?
            http://www.vgpowered.com
            Bridging the gap between VG communities...

Z shirts and more http://www.cafepress.com/zcargifts

Comment

Yes, at this point it is exclusive to owners. I figured I'd post it here since many of you are/will be owners.

Comment

[quote]Bernardd wrote:
                Originally posted by Firehawk
                is there any benefit to using the 88 ecu with the 16bit hardware?
                i'm not aware of any 16 bit z31 ecu. the sr20/ka24de ecu's are 16bit and require daughterboards. all the processors in the ecu's are the same. the newer ecu's have newer components but that doesn't necessarily make them better. didn't someone post a dyno sheet of a 84 ecu vs the 88 ecu on the same engine where the 84 tune was better? i would think as soon as you tune either it wouldn't matter anyway.
                OK, so the +88 z31 ecus are not 16bit.
                If i were to buy the current revb, i'd need an 88na ECU for my 84T, ala: http://www.redz31.com/pages/fuel/ecucompatibility.html
                But, if i wait for the revc/revd i would just retain my 84T ECU, correct?

Thanks, and i apologise for the redundancy.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

Any word on Rev3 yet? Christmas maybe?
                  1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Comment

i'm on the waiting list for rev 3 and he told me he'd let me know. but nothing yet.
                    Lance 'never-ending 88na2t project' Landry
                    I sell Z stuff when I'm not being lazy.
                    Trace cell phones via GPS: http://www.phonetrace.org

Comment

Z_Karma wrote: OK, so the +88 z31 ecus are not 16bit.
                      If i were to buy the current revb, i'd need an 88na ECU for my 84T, ala: http://www.redz31.com/pages/fuel/ecucompatibility.html
                      But, if i wait for the revc/revd i would just retain my 84T ECU, correct?

Thanks, and i apologise for the redundancy.
                      I think you "learned" the wrong lesson in this thread, the older ecus just need more modifying to work and has nothing to do with nistune version

Comment

questions:
                        1.So is the revc/d board is going to compeletly replace the ROM with the NVRAM board.So the base tune will be programed on the NVRAM.
                        Or are you going to keep a non-writable ROM and have the changes done in the nvram respone to the engine?
                        Or is the board going to acutally flash the stock ecu rom?

2. Is the wideband dataloging going to be from a output like the innovate lm1 or can it be from directly from the wideband 02 sensor to the ecu?(im assuming it will be a output from the lm1 interface unit)
                        1986 Current build
                        HX35/40 60mm wheel,480cc injectors,nistune, spearco 2-221,6 puck,walbro fp,solid cross and diff,jason motor mounts,poly everywhere else.

Comment

Is the revision 3 project dead? I have not seen any information posted to the site since september of last year.
                          2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Comment

Rev3 has turned into Rev3A and parts have arrived, just waiting for 11 x PCBs now and then can build them

I have 7 boards assigned to people and about 20 people on an email notification list. The project is not dead, I am just doing a lot of fixes and improvements to the whole project. Please be aware that not only Z31s will be supported but the entire range of Nissans from 1984-1995 with a range of 5 different boards so there is plenty keeping us busy in the meantime.

Fortunately Z31 owners are the first people on the list to get boards since these have been 'field tested' for quite some time now. Contents of the forums are currently mainly discussing field testing results so only current owners have registration enabled. This will be opened once field testing is completed for all boards

-matt

Comment

email me mailto:darkhalf501@yahoo.com

currently all boards are accounted for. i can add you to a waiting list for the next batch. we are currently switching manufacutrers with the nvram part for the next batch. no changes in operation however

matt

Comment

Couple of questions about Nistune. Are these able to run any upgraded injector or just the stockies and is it MAF or MAP sensor?

Cheers

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X