• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]NIVO wrote: [quote=cheezmonta]
    Originally posted by craZed
    Bore it to 3.4 then desroke it to 3.0.
    10k rpm vg hotness :twisted:
    lol!!!
    A car buddy of mine suggested that exact idea to me the other day when I brought up my plans for a VG34 build.
    funny you would say that since i have been talking to some guys and a few suggested to use rpm and large turbo for big power on the top end.

I can get the pauter rods for cost, custom pistons for cost and coated, and all REV valve top end items (custom/oversized). and all other misc. items, all in all for a 1000+whp engine and the ability to rev high.

This week i'm going to start purchasing items for the car.
    If your serious about that, then you should hold off on purchasing any thing until you have a well planed/ thought out parts list.
    I don't know what the hell I am talking about, but I would imagine you would need to port/tune the snot out of the heads and flow test them first off. Then do some calculations to determine the volumes needed as far as the induction and expulsion aspects are concerned. Balance is critical to get the most out of it at such high revolutions. The heads are the obvious
    flow limitation.
    imagination is a virtue

Comment

Go for it! I'm sure you'll do it up right.

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote: Go for it! I'm sure you'll do it up right.
        i'd figure i would post here to get replies from guys who have done up their VG30 but it seems like most are going VG33

what ever I end up with i will not be satisfied until i hit 500+rwhp.

I know i will be buying from you soon too...
        Gone - 1988 Shiro
        2004 BMW 330Ci
        2005 BMW 330i
        1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
        http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

Comment

Working...
        X