Two step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two step

Hey JoCkWe in the video you posted people were talking about yor two step, I have gathered that it was boost setting, but the question I wanted to ask is do you have a standalone that has it "built in" or is it a seperate unit?

If anyone has input please do tell! He does't appear to be on alot so I might have to rely on you guys for a answer.

Thanks.

I believe it's answered in that thread, if you read it.

Megasquirt

Comment

Sorry I read it up to a point but haven't checked back lately. Thanks Jason

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote: I believe it's answered in that thread, if you read it.

Megasquirt
        I belive it was you who answered it for the second time in that thread LOL.
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

I love the pop pop, reminds me of anti-lag, best thing since the knife that cut the bread for those with money to waste on new turbos periodically

Comment

G-E wrote: I love the pop pop, reminds me of anti-lag, best thing since the knife that cut the bread for those with money to waste on new turbos periodically

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

[quote]MrwassmanNA2T wrote:
              Originally posted by G-E
              I love the pop pop, reminds me of anti-lag, best thing since the knife that cut the bread for those with money to waste on new turbos periodically
              Why do you keep replying to messages with NO reply?
              http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

post whore!
                Daily:
                09 2.5SL Altima Grey
                08 4.0SE Pathfinder 4x4 Grey
                11 Ducati Diavel Carbon Red
                Z31s:
                88t Grey
                86t Pewter

Comment

G-E wrote: I love the pop pop, reminds me of anti-lag, best thing since the knife that cut the bread for those with money to waste on new turbos periodically
                  This is why I ONLY hit my two step while I am at the track. I cant afford to replace my turbo very often.

Comment

[quote]Steve88t wrote: [quote=MrwassmanNA2T]
                    Originally posted by G-E
                    It means I agree, or that is something I would have said.

Comment

[quote]SATAN wrote:
                      Originally posted by G-E
                      This is why I ONLY hit my two step while I am at the track. I cant afford to replace my turbo very often.
                      with the money you spend buying fancy parts.... sometimes I wonder

Comment

[quote]MrwassmanNA2T wrote: [quote=Steve88t][quote=MrwassmanNA2T]
                        Originally posted by G-E
                        It means I agree, or that is something I would have said.
                        so you add another half-screen of text for me to scroll through just to let everyone know that you agree? didnt the moderators speak to you in the past about wasting time and space with worthless posts?

Comment

:?
                          Not like I hijacked the post. I'll add a "+1" or "I agree, I love the sound of anti-lag" if that makes you happy.

Comment

my buddy just bout an 86 capri with an msd box with a 2 step on the msd box..now cant just wire in an msd box and install a 2 step box on it?

Comment

TurboZkid wrote: my buddy just bout an 86 capri with an msd box with a 2 step on the msd box..now cant just wire in an msd box and install a 2 step box on it?
                              I'm not sure about that. I dont know if its just ONE msd box for all the cars and then you add the individual options or if you have to buy a certain box for the application that you want to do. In other words, I dont know so I also dont know why I'm replying.

Comment

Working...
                              X