X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300zr engine?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-3 ... 6410QQrdZ1

Think this would fit in a maxima?

So that is the VG30DET... Maxima? I am sure you could find a way to make it fit.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

That add is full of wrong info.
      imagination is a virtue

Comment

craZed wrote: That add is full of wrong info.

Comment

0 bids

so, back on ebay next month then

Comment

what's the reason that engine is so hard to get,limited production?
            87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

Comment

Hopfully the buyer knows what he's getting into.
              If it's an s13 owner, he is gonna be pissed.
              imagination is a virtue

Comment

The VG30DE was used in some very run of the mill cars over in Japan too like the Leopard, Gloria and Cedric and other family car junkers.

Oh yeah baby, this thing just screams performance!

http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

And cooler! SOHC baby!

Comment

300zxt wrote: And cooler! SOHC baby!
                    Ur out ur damn mind son!
                    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
                    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

If you were redesigning the Z31 from the ground up and had the choice between the VG30ET and the VG30DET, which motor would your run and why.

Comment

zed-031 wrote: If you were redesigning the Z31 from the ground up and had the choice between the VG30ET and the VG30DET, which motor would your run and why.
                        I would run the DET simply because of the fact that you can taylor your LSA the way you want with out having to buy a different grind to do so, You have a higher redline, and you dont have to upgrade all four cams at once. You have more options to play around with. 'Try this on your exhaust cams or try this on just your intake cams. Try this lobe seperation angle, oh that went the opposite of how I wanted well, then try this way. OH you cant because you only have sohc? man that sucks. Well I guess make the best of what you can then.'
                        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
                        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

[quote]SATAN wrote:
                          Originally posted by zed-031
                          If you were redesigning the Z31 from the ground up and had the choice between the VG30ET and the VG30DET, which motor would your run and why.
                          I would run the DET simply because of the fact that you can taylor your LSA the way you want with out having to buy a different grind to do so, You have a higher redline, and you dont have to upgrade all four cams at once. You have more options to play around with. 'Try this on your exhaust cams or try this on just your intake cams. Try this lobe seperation angle, oh that went the opposite of how I wanted well, then try this way. OH you cant because you only have sohc? man that sucks. Well I guess make the best of what you can then.'
                          We can pick up VG30DET half cuts in Australia for US$1500. Comes with gearbox, ECU, loom and MAF.

Comment

DOHC is definately better technology wise, but I think that a SOHC engine that can make snot loads of power definately commands respect! You wont find alot of other SOHC engines that can do the same!

Comment

300zxt wrote: DOHC is definately better technology wise, but I think that a SOHC engine that can make snot loads of power definately commands respect! You wont find alot of other SOHC engines that can do the same!
                              not true, but you won't find many that need as few mods to get there

Comment

Working...
                              X