This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kennedy;n764407 wrote:

And they sell those chinacopys as Holset etc.?
    China crap they sell, but not as original.

Mutta kerro ihmessä mikä firma myy kiinapaskaa aitoina holsetteina vaikkapas.
    Well, we where talking slightly diffrent things here. I meant xspower etc as chinacopys not at they claim they are real holsets but copy ones..I think missing manufacturer plate from compressor housing doesnt alway mean copy but missing the place for plate woud mean [/end of bs]

Comment

• I wasn't saying missing the plate made it a copy, I was saying missing the plate may indicate it's not original, as in the internal components have been changed. Whether that's for better or worse, I couldn't say.
      Prius... because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car...

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

Comment

• Holset can be misleading in some of their products. One example is under prod.code 4038471. Its sold as HX35W stamped in plates/docs but what you really get is 54/60 mm wheels in H1C CHRA. Surprice if ya wanted watercooled chra. That was found accidently while ago. After gooping some more into this, We found other similarities in these according information from official importer. Holset uses parts from different generations sometimes. So if you really want some specific, better see it before buying.

Comment

Working...
        X