Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S13/S14/S15 Subframe Conversion Kit GB-STANCE MULTILINK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes it is - heres the link for more details!

http://store.acadianasportscars.com/blog/subframeswap
    Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

Comment

• Before I get it I want to know more about the kaaz lsd has anybody bought it, and if so is it worth it?

Comment

• yes and yes. please dont thread jack.
        Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
        Under the cover - THE BANANA... that needs to be re-energized.
        sigpic

Comment

• Great news - kits will be shipping after the Independence Day weekend holiday!

Comment

• I know it's been a while but I'm ready to be a part of the group buy.

Comment

• Just back on the scene and I'm not going to read through 38 pages so a couple of questions before I buy. Does the ride height of the car change when using this kit, if so by how much by up or down. And, does the wheelbase of the car remain the same?

When I did a similar conversion to a 280ZX, to get the cradle up high enough certain parts of the under body had to be 'relieved' for clearance.

Comment

• If you mean do you have to notch the frame rails - then yes, there will be some cutting involved. The kit simply provides the fabricated components you would otherwise have to source, but this does cutting and measuring your car for proper fitment.

Comment

• Frame had to notched on the 280ZX too so that's no problem. other than that sort of mod I'm OK to assume than that OE ride height and wheelbase will remain the same?

Comment

• Wheelbase will increase depending on what subframe you choose to go with, z31, s13, s14 ect...

Most people switch over to adjustable suspension in which ride height variability can be taken care of. Never validated but should be around the same.
                    86na - BlueZ
                    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
                    85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

• Thanks for that info adamvann3.

Comment

• can't see photos? where can I buy subframe swap kit?

Comment

• Hey look I'm not banned anymore....

I just posted on Z31 Online group, swap kits are in very very short supply, three of the Type 1 kits (2 pins 2 sleeves) and none of the Type 2 (4 pins) kits left

Comment

Working...
                          X