No announcement yet.

Passenger side turbo header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going to use the relocation pipe and build from there, deffinately going to be some serious work. nothing i hadnt done before though!!!

Comment

While its on my mind. Has anyone removed the z31 plentum and relocated the throttle body too the front? Or basically thatd be the same as a maxima?

Comment

There has been a couple people cut the neck off and weld on the other side. Honestly your not really gaining anything with relocating the turbo other than the "cool" factor and different intake plumbing. I'd put that time and money into getting thE rest of the parts or car done. I mean, some of the fastest and most powerful Z31s used the stock location.
        Originally posted by Andrew84zx
        tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
        545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

its too late now lol. already ordered a few things to relocate it. i decided to remove the ac. and put it there.

Comment

Check my build thread, I did the forward facing throttle body. It's a ton of work btw, but I can tell that the thing flows better since car no longer falls on it's face above 5k rpm
            Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

Comment

how do i find the build thread? sorry its a noob question.

Comment

DID you list what car you own anyway? 87? 87T? 87NA/T? Im in Houston, i know peeps. Owned z cars for 15 years. PM me

Comment

I thought that i put it. Anyway its an 87 na. Im going to add a turbo too the na engine. Decided to go with the relocation pipe and rremove the ac. Anyway pm sent

Comment

https://z31performance.com/forum/z31...1988-z31-turbo
                    That is my thread, go to near the end it shows the pics, lots of effort.
                    Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

Comment

Working...
                    X