Site Outage and Site Change

Anything that can be done about mobile posts and spacing? It seems that replies go through as one solid paragraph every time, even when edited.
    '86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

amreboot;n767118 wrote: Thank you for the post.

I am letting everyone know that between you the users and the moderators, we have had enough of VB5!

We are working on strategy to go back to the very stable release of VB4.

I will post updates and ETAs.

Thanks!
    Alex
    So ^this^ was nearly a month ago… no updates or ETA's yet? This site is one I depend on to help me get my car where I want it, and I know a lot of others feel the same way. I use wranglerforum.com and it is a solid platform. I also use ford-trucks but it's a little too commercial (okay, a LOT too commercial) for my taste (but it's a significantly larger user base). Even editing this post is driving me crazy… something simple like positioning my cursor back up where I messed up punctuation, and as soon as I try to type a question mark, it jumps to the end of the posting and puts it there… once I end the paragraph, I'm able to go back and fix it.

I would assume you have all kinds of stats that show usage and are getting plenty of feedback from users who do far more than I do here. I just thought I'd ring the bell and see if anyone's home…

Thanks…
    '86 NA - original owner (1986-93) and final owner (2005-present)

My build thread: http://z31performance.com/showthread…-Got-mine-back