Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real World Titanium applications for VG engines? Is it woth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus guys, Can we please fukin stay on subect...PLEASE!

It doesn't matter what fukin paper credentials somone has...period. Your not master anything until you've wrenched for 30+years. Anyone that reads and listens can gain knowledge but wisdom and experience comes with age. FYI, I drove the new M5 and yeah it's *worth* 85grand if your Bill Gates, otherwise no thanks on 50% deprciation over 5 years. Like 85% of BMW owners don't even know how to use that I-drive Bullshit and it drives the Tech's insane(my BMW friend went to Yota to make 6 figures).

Audi makes some nice cars but they aren't shit compared to BMW and Porsche IME and IMVHO. If you wanna make money in Auto Mechanics as a tech, move to LA and learn Ferrari guys. Their such high matinence pos that god only knows how much their labor rate is.

So, back on point.

G-E - ALways enjoy reading you bro. I'm aware of that and I'll ponder it when my brain isn't racked. Time to go make some money.

I wonder how nominal the gain would be with just Ti retainers, JWT springs and the 1mm oversized Ferrea Super Alloy valves? My top end is gonna be sick either way...we'll c.

Satan - It's all good bro. I'm not lacking a sense of humor to say the least. So a Custom Titanium crank, rods, alluminum BRC pistons and a custom Ti valvetrain should embaress some Lambo owners.
    Ucked Fup!!!

Comment

Working...
    X