Site Outage and Site Change

still no email notifications

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

reddzx;n760824 wrote: still no email notifications
    Yup. I know that. Nothing I can do about it until the next revision comes out. Its a known bug.

Good work thanks Alex! Is there a way to show not only "unread posts" or new posts but posts that are week or so old even if they've been read? Been driving me crazy along with being logged out on my phone just about every time I navigate away from the site. Wasn't an issue before…

I appreciate all your hard work Alex, but I am really unhappy with this new format. Its slow slow slow, no email, PM section sucks, the only good thing I see is the new Z31P header.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

Hey Alex, I'm sure you are still working things through on the site, but is there a way you can incorporate a # of posts per page for each thread as GE stated because I can't get into certain threads from timing out trying to load all posts. Thanks!
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Using Chrome, win 7, It doesn't keep me logged in after checking the "Remember Me" box in the Login dropdown. Even after clearing the browser cache and cookies.
    Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Z_Karma;n760927 wrote: Using Chrome, win 7, It doesn't keep me logged in after checking the "Remember Me" box in the Login dropdown. Even after clearing the browser cache and cookies.
    Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.
    I am getting the same problem as well in Firefox.
    The site does seem to run better in Internet Explorer.

One thing I did in Firefox is to allow Firefox itself to remember the password vs a cookie. This seems to work.
    So if your browser asks you to save the password (as a pop up), allow it.

I noticed it will say there are 2 pages and when i click to go to the next page it just goes to the top of the page and there isnt a second page? A good example was this page. Smiles arent working either.
    86 NA
    87 Turbo
    Member of the "zetto sun-ichi" group

Local MN car forum/club anyone welcome..... fivezeroseven.net join!

For the time being, users can select their own setting for posts per page.

To do this…
    >Click your screen name top right of page
    >User settings
    >Account tab
    >About 2/3 down, change Posts per Page to whatever you want. I recommend 20 or 30 posts per page.

amreboot;n760933 wrote:

I am getting the same problem as well in Firefox.
    The site does seem to run better in Internet Explorer.

One thing I did in Firefox is to allow Firefox itself to remember the password vs a cookie. This seems to work.
    So if your browser asks you to save the password (as a pop up), allow it.

Both Chrome and Firefox save my Login and Password (well Chrome did until i deleted the password info and re-entered it, now the pop-up disappears to fast to click it because it reloads the page.)
    But when i check the box for keep me logged in, it doesn't.
    In other words, In Chrome, I can have the board open in one tab. If i right click on the z31P logo and say "open in another tab" I have to log in again (info is saved) on that new tab.

Fixed…
    as i was typing this (in Firefox, which i hardly ever use) I remembered that the shortcut in my bookmarks toolbar in Chrome, referenced the "Recent Activity" option of the old board. I deleted that and now it's just "http://z31performance.com".
    I also cleared out the cookies for the site and updated my Java version.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Great. Navigation buttons at the bottom of the page. Next, page buttons in the post lists?

What are Visitor Messages and why do they appear in Today's Posts with no Title?

thank for all that hard work your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all the hard work. As repeatedly stated this place is a gold mine of information
    Life's short
    Go fast
    Have a blast
    Leave a good looking corpse

Using Chrome and Win7, I am having several problems with the forum:

- log in but screen does not refresh showing my username at the top; have to click on "Blogs" and then back to "Forums" for it to refresh
    - "latest" posts are not, in fact, the latest posts; I posted something, but it does not show in the stream of most recent posts. That list looks static and frozen since about 4:00 on the 17th
    - when I click "remember me" on the log in dialog box, it doesn't; if I close the browser and come back to Z31P, it forces me to log in again; I have not tried going to the blogs page, then back to forums as described above, but I think I accidentally did something similar and found that I was still logged in, just not when I went to the main page in a new browser session

There's probably other stuff I'm forgetting, but those are the most annoying things… relatively minor annoyances, but still things that need to be fixed.

Thanks!
    '86 NA - original owner (1986-93) and final owner (2005-present)

My build thread: http://z31performance.com/showthread…-Got-mine-back